The Multi-Fruit Mod upgraded as a global mod new fruits in existing vehicles automatically.
He does this in the context of what is present in the models. That he only uses existing fillplanes, Particlesysteme etc.
Example: If a trailer can load barley, then there is no reason why he can not load oats. The mod is bearing in the hanger already barley oats as can the additional fruit and used for the fillplanes and Particlesysteme for barley.
Just as everyone in threshers, shovels, presses, loader wagons etc.
Supported fruits: silage forage sunflower soybean oat rye hemp rice millet spelled triticale poppy green wheat millet_windrow triticale_windrow millet_windrow dinkel_windrow oat_windrow rye_windrow hemp_windrow
This means, in this version you can now also in each trailer and each blade the chaff can load and silage and compound feed! :)
* Various script fixes
* Baler are (again ..) supported
Extended * fruit-list, in particular silage and forage (compound feed)
* Reapers (Drescher & Chopper) have their own exchange list – Sunflowers must be harvested with corn head now.
* Sowing machines have their own exchange list – sunflower and soybean are now registered in the Reihensähmaschinen.
* Support added for the variable body-speci. (Here, unfortunately, there’s still a problem with the fillplanes, but the mods are now functional)
* Mods to change body types are ignored speci-
Brief Note to the seeders: In some maps the scripts fruit varieties are in there too, subscribe to seeders. So here Please wondering if partially but not fruits appear in the drilling that do not belong there – then that was not the Multi Fruit.
Mods that are explicitly supported by the script: Lexion of SFM, variable body speci
Mods make the difficulties:
* Easy flow from Beast Pack. . (Here the script makes terrible things in the fruit types entries and brings a lot of messed up a version of the pickup, script is run with the Multi Fruit can you download here: http://www.file-upload.net/download-8169255 /EasyFlow.lua.html)
* The change body types Specialization. This includes the popular unfortunately, Brantner of Katsuo. But otherwise (almost) no other mod uses this speci you to please builds itself around. Or better yet Katsuo pushes a Multi Fruit version;-)
* The ÜLW from the Titanium pack. Here simply lacks the script documented at present.
Tested on MIG Celle, Andres Multi Fruit, grazyland 1:51